- Meet, greet and guide clients and visitors to the proper meeting room/office demonstrating extra care according to the Guest Handling policies, procedures, and standards.
- Handle mobile bills and their distribution; prepare and send out relevant financial
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, preparing and sending official correspondences.
- Follow up on Medical Insurance cards issuance and terminations, financial claims, correspondence, forms, queries, etc, and report issues to relevant parties
- BSc. in Business Administration or any related field
- 0-1 year of office /administrative experience
- Very Good communication skills in both language
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledgeable in MenaITech is a plus.