- Thoroughly understand the system development life cycle and demonstrates an awareness of established capacity thresholds.
- Build the basics of the process for gathering requirements.
- Demonstrate and apply technical standards to assigned tasks. Understand the function of design and the multiple tools used to perform a single task.
- Translate detailed specifications/functional requirements into structured applications programs, scripts, network solutions, or requirements for package selection.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related filed.
- 0-2 years of experience in software development.
- Knowledgeable of Call Center Concepts.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Java SE programming is essential
- Java EE programming is a strong plus
- C++ experience is a plus
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns
- Proficient SQL skills.
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Core Software Developer”.