- Coordinate with the QA department for testing and Quality Assurance issues
- Translates detailed specifications/functional requirements into structured applications programs, scripts, network solutions, or requirements for package selection.
- Understands the effect of their own task performance on the overall system performance. Investigates and resolves problems, with direction, as they occur.
- Other software developer duties and tasks
- BS degree in Software Engineering, CS, or any related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in software development.
- Excellent Java knowledge.
- C++ knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL database.
Apply here or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Core Software Developer”.