Responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. Be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks- also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our web application.
- Give the necessary support for the support team when it’s needed.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or any related filed.
- 0-1 years of experience in software development using .Net web development
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Good Understanding of Object- Oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns
- .Net Web development – C#
- Asp.Net MVC
- .Net core and full framework
- Entity Framework
- Core Web API
- SQL Server
- Complex stored procedures
- Performance Tuning
- Responsive web applications
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Full Stack Web developer”.