- Responsible for software development.
- Give the necessary support for the support team when its needed
- Coordinate with the QA department for testing and Quality Assurance issues
- Planning – Understands the system development life cycle and demonstrates awareness of established capacity thresholds.
- Demonstrate awareness of how assigned responsibilities relate to capacity.
- Utilizing time efficiently.
- Provides estimates for assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates and applies technical standards to assigned tasks.
- Understands the function of design and that multiple tools exist to perform a single task.
- Complies with logical and physical security policies, processes, and practices.
- Recognizes non-compliance and notifies appropriate individuals. Information Security
- Build – Understands the basics of the process of gathering requirements.
- Translates detailed specifications/functional requirements into structured applications, programs, scripts, network solutions, or requirements for package selection.
- Creates and maintains documentation of their own work. Executes a test plan and documents the results.
- Execute – Understands the effect of their own task performance on the overall system performance.
- Investigates and resolves problems, with direction, as they occur.
- Relies upon a designated resource(s) for help when needed.
- Provides help to other team members when asked to.
- Good knowledge in java or any other object orient language is a must.
- Oracle’s Certified Professional Java SE Programmer (OCP) is plus.
- Telecom experience is plus.
- (1-3) years of experience in software development. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Good knowledge in database design, and development such as MySQL and Mongo dB.
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Java Software Developer”.