- Act as the first point of contact with the customers for open cases.
- Gather additional information about reported cases, and perform detailed case analysis by gathering logs, screenshots, and try to reproduce the problem if applicable.
- Respond to the customers within the customers SLA and CRM response time with case status and expected actions.
- Provide the customer with known workarounds and resolutions.
- Install and activate Globitel Products on-site or remotely.
- Implement UAT on site after each installation.
- Conduct customer on-site/remote product training.
- Create final Site Configuration Document and Handover document.
- Implement major Updates and Fixes that require onsite/remote involvement.
- Experience from 0-2 years’ experience in the technical support field.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecom Engineering or any related field.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge about reading traces and products log files.
- Advanced knowledge in windows servers operating systems administration.
- knowledge in Microsoft SQL 2012 -2016 installation and configuration.
- knowledge in Microsoft SQL (queries, Stored Procedure and Jobs).
- Knowledge in VOIP Protocols and VOIP codecs is plus.
- Knowledge in PBX technology and lines type (Analog, Digital and E1) is plus.
- User knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Junior Technical Support”.