Responsible for identifying client needs and offering the right solutions (product/service), in addition to supporting the Solutions Sales Team at client/partner meetings and demonstration of products.
- Respond to tenders and requests for proposals in a timely manner. Coordinate with various relevant parties to obtain necessary information, understand customer requirements and business objectives.
- Release tender documentation that clearly defines and meets client’s expectations and clearly describes the offered solution.
- Maintain a central register of all tenders and price quotations being submitted.
- Handover successful tenders to relevant departments following contract award.
- Liaison with Solutions Sales Team and Channel Manager to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of presales activities. This may include conducting product presentation to potential and existing clients and partners.
- Keep abreast of product road-map as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each product and how these are applied to address business and technical problems.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Attend conferences and work with Subject Matter Experts. Research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements/regulations/Technology and understand where the market is going.
- Provide feedback from the market to Presales Manger to coordinate gaps between product functionality and market/client demands.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or IT related fields.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in a software environment, preferably in a similar field.
- Knowledge in IP, voice, and contact center aspects.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Analytical & mathematical skills.
- Proficient communication skills in Arabic & English.
- Proficient presentation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Client focused.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems
- Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences.
- Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client’s technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.