Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to specified scope, cost, time and quality standards, this includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members for a successful execution.
- Define the project objectives, create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, investigate problem areas and take corrective actions. Keep all stakeholders up-to-date.
- Track and maintain regular milestone check.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Establish project schedules and report on progress/variances.
- Keep track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or IT related fields.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Project Management field.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Decision making and Communication skills.
- Team player and Conflict Management skills.
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Management Officer”.