Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to specified scope, cost, time and quality standards, this includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members for a successful execution.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Effectively apply PM methodology and enforce project standards.
- Review deliverable prepared by project team members before passing them to client.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, investigate problem areas and take corrective actions. Keep all stakeholders up-to-date.
- Track and maintain regular milestone check.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Establish project schedules/budgets and report on progress/variances.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Keep track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Manage client expectations and the day-to-day client interaction.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along and implement possible solutions.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or IT related fields.
- PMP Certified.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Project Management field.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Decision making.
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Negotiation skills.
- Conflict Management skills.
- Stress tolerance.
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Manager”.