- Vacancy: Quality Assurance Officer
- Job Level: Junior Level
- Working Schedule: Hybrid
- Location: Amman- Jordan
- Reports To: Software development Team Leader
Perform various levels of testing on products and projects based on established testing strategies and cases. Additionally, provide support to Globitel teams by sharing product and project knowledge related to functions and issues.
- Evaluate and perform testing for Globitel products/projects.
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and process.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects. Execute test strategies and test plans and perform reporting of testing efforts.
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues. Work collectively to solve defects.
- Support teams to adapt changes and accept additional knowledge, in order to develop their skills in dealing with problems.
- Assist in disaster recovery testing, functional, load, and stress testing.
- Evaluate and test software programs to verify programs function according to user requirements Validate that software performs to established guidelines.
- Business trends across business verticals. Participate as a change agent to explore and implement new strategic directions and technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Fresh to 1 year of experience in Software Testing
- Proficient Quality Assurance methodologies
- Knowledgeable on SQL Server and or Oracle database Basics
- ISTQB Certification (Certified Automotive Software Tester and/or Certified Test Automation Engineer) is a plus.
- Excellent communication
- Detailed and Results Oriented
- Arabic & English Languages
- Team Oriented
Apply here or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “QA Officer”.