Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Regional Sales Manager”.
Responsible for selling Globitel products/solutions to existing and new accounts in the assigned territory, managing and developing accounts to maximize turnover and profit. Hitting individual sales targets and contributing to overall profitability. Manage and support Globitel’s brand in the market.
Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Responsible for setting and achieving annual volume and gross profit targets through implementing Globitel’s sales and marketing strategies for your territory.
- Prepare and implement a sales plan to ensure sales target is met or exceeded.
- Maintaining and expanding the customer base by identifying new market sectors and client segments for growth while building and maintaining rapport with customers in your territory.
- Building strong local partners that will be able to support all business plans for the assigned territory.
- Establishing successful collaboration with all internal stakeholders to meet the customer expectations and needs.
- Engage in the analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities to improve and shorten the sales process.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending congresses, events, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing networks, participating in professional societies.
- Liaison with Presales team to conduct products presentations to potential and existing clients.
- Maintain a high-profile presence in the marketplace through the creation of win-win situations with clients that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Present Globitel at industry events and trade shows to create a deeper product/service awareness in the marketplace.
- You are an A-Player, business professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment
- You have 5+ years Professional experience in Solution Sales and Telecom industry.
- Knowledge in Contract Center Applications and Solutions is a plus.
- You have a very good network in the IT & Telco industry
- You have a Business or IT degree
- You have very good listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ and employee pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease and confidence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, energetic environment.