If you are interested, please send your CV with the job title in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Sales Engineer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This ideal candidate will partner with Key Account Manager to find, contact, and follow up with prospective clients. Once they discover the client’s needs, they will discuss our product’s technological capabilities and business value with the client. The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate highly technical concepts to all prospective clients.
- Ability to understand market requirements and opportunities to enhance the growth of the company’s market share.
- Promote new products and solutions to both existing and new customers.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and solve complaints.
- Follow-up for collection of payment in a timely manner.
- Establish/Maintain excellent relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- Plan and achieve quarterly/yearly sales target.
- Prepare and submit client quotations.
- Handling sales reports, collections & update inputs in the system.
- Understand client’s requirements and needs to prepare the proposal that satisfy and meet their needs in terms or quality, price and delivery.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Ability to handle a variety of products and customer profiles.
- Technical knowledge especially in Contract Center Solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of using CRM is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic & English.
- Work under pressure.
- Ability to achieve excellent performance in individual and team environments.