– Understands the system development life cycle and demonstrate an awareness of established capacity.
– Translates detailed specifications/functional requirements into structured applications programs, scripts, network solutions, or requirements for package selection.
– Understands the effect of their own task performance on the overall system performance. Investigates and resolves problems, with direction, as they occur.
– Other software developer duties and tasks.
– Software Engineering, CS, CIS or any relevant degree
– .Net Web development – C# ( Webforms knowledge, Asp.Net MVC, .Net core and full framework, Entity Framework, Core Web API)
– SQL Server (Complex stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, Performance Tuning)
– Responsive web applications ( HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
– Extensive experience in .NET applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Internet Technologies, Web based, Client/Server, n-tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
– Agile environnement experience is a plus.