If you are interested, please send your CV with the job title in the subject to: Ghufran.email@example.com
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Attend to support cases reported by customers, and assist Technical Support members in solving advanced cases. Hold product implementation and training.
- Communicate with the presales department and accept site structure.
- Lead, communicate, and manage on-site engineers. Communicate with PM for project-related issues (PIP, deliverables, acceptance, project closure)
- Conduct meetings site inspection, create SRD and communicate it with customers and PM.
- Create final Site Map (Site Configuration Document) Handover document.
- Install and activate Globitel Customer Care Products inside and outside Jordan.
- Implement ATP on-site after each installation.
- Provide on-site product training to customers.
- Contact the product specialists for any problem, inquiry, fix or update needed on each implementation.
- Implement major updates / fixes that require on-site involvement.
- Follow up on the implementation site until all issues are resolved.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Responsible for product installation and configuration testing to assure better implementation and product knowledge.
- Responsible for creating installation procedures for each product.
- Technical reference to support team when it comes to product installations, troubleshooting, and features.
- Responsible for conducting internal product training.
- Follow up with development when developing product updates and fixes.
- Responsible for implementing major updates and fixes via VPN or by coordinating with an implementation team member.
- Responsible for approving every site map document submitted by implementation.
- Prepare product OMC checklist.
- Prepare product training plans and materials.
- Participate in the design phase and technical meetings when developing a new product.
- Conduct internal product technical training.
- Maintain Globitel Testing Lab.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or IT-related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in telecom technical support
- Experienced in hardware installation and rack assembly
- Experienced in DB cluster configuration
- Knowledge about reading traces and product log files
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM 4
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of coding and scripting
- Proficient knowledge in product testing
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating System and Linux/Redhat installation and administration
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Call Center applications, products telephony cards, VOIP technology, GSM network components
- Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Client-focused and result-oriented