- Handling customer tickets, deeply analyze them in coordination with other company departments.
- Projects implementation locally and overseas.
- Installation, configuration and management of operating systems, Windows and Linux.
- Installation, configuration and management of data base management systems, MySQL, MS SQL and oracle.
- Installation, Configuration and management of company in-house developed software.
- Develop scripts meeting operational and functional tasks.
- Analyze network packets for different protocols, SS7, SIP, SCTP, and configure integration points based on the findings.
- BSc In (Computer or Telecom Eng.) or any related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in Support “Software/GSM”.
- Very good English proficiency (written and spoken).
- Knowledge in operating system and networking.
- SQL sever, Oracle, and MySQL database, sripting knowledge, Linux OS.
Apply here or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Technical Support Engineer”.