If you are interested, please send your CV with the job title in the subject to: Ghufran.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Responsible for the deployment and configuration of systems/solutions at the customers’ site, and providing technical assistance and on-site training to customers.
- Act as the first point of contact with the customer for open cases.
- Gather enough information (logs and screenshots) on reported issues and perform detailed case analysis.
- Reproduce the reported case when applicable to improve the understanding of the exact issue.
- Rapidly respond to customers with case status, corrective actions, and time of implementation.
- Provide the customer with known workarounds and resolutions.
- Collect sufficient reporting requirements and forward enhancement requests to the associated Sales Account Manager.
- Escalate unsolved customer cases to associated Senior Technical Support and follow up on the case to assure proper closure.
- Escalate non-resolved issues to the team leader for the proper action.
- Ensure proper logging of cases in the knowledge database.
- Assist in installing patches/fixes through VPN connection and update the Site Map Document.
- Communicate with presales team and accept site structure.
- Communicate with Project Manager for project-related issues (PIP, deliverables, acceptance, project closure).
- Conduct site inspection, create SRD and communicate it with customer and Project Manager.
- Create final Site Map (Site Configuration Document) Handover document.
- Install and activate system/products provided by Globitel.
- Implement ATP on-site after each installation.
- Provide on-site product training to customers.
- Contact the product specialist for any problem, inquiry, fix or update needed through implementation.
- Implement major updates / fixes that require on-site involvement..
- Follow up on the implemented site until there are no pending issues.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in telecom technical support field
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Valid KSA transferable IQAMA is a must
- Linux is a plus
- Proper customer care knowledge to offer quality service and communication
- Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL, VOIP technology, and Networking.
- Basic knowledge of hardware installation and rack assembly
- Troubleshooting skills
- Business and technical writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
- Resident in Riyadh
- Excellent at working under pressure