Responsible for the deployment and configuration of system/solution at customer site, and providing technical assistance and on-site training to customers.
- Act as the first point of contact with the customers for open cases.
- Gather additional information about reported cases, and perform detailed case analysis by gathering logs, screenshots, and try to reproduce the problem if applicable.
- Respond to the customers within the customers SLA and CRM response time with case status and expected actions.
- Provide the customer with known workarounds and resolutions.
- Install and activate Globitel Products on-site or remotely.
- Implement UAT on site after each installation.
- Conduct customer on-site/remote product training.
- Create final Site Configuration Document and Handover document.
- Implement major Updates and Fixes that require onsite/remote involvement.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or IT related field
- Fresh to 2 years of experience in Technical Support.
- Troubleshooting Knowledge about products
- Basic knowledge in VOIP.
- Basic knowledge in SQL, database
- CCNA Certificate is a plus
- Very good English proficiency (written& spoken)
Apply here or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Technical Support Engineer”.