The Technical Writer is responsible for producing accurate, relevant and professionally presented documentation for Globitel products and projects. This includes creating new documentation and updating existing documentation, including user and system administrator manuals, installation and developer documentation, training guides, and online help.
- Reading and interpreting technical and business documents.
- Develop and maintain accurate, relevant and professionally presented documentation for contents releases.
- Produce and update manuals and other technical contents while following change control procedures.
- Liaise with developers and other technical personnel to develop an understanding of the product technology and software.
- Adhere to existing guidelines for the structure and style of documentation.
- Keeping up to date with technical developments affecting the documentation efforts of systems and applications and taking initiative to develop a broad understanding of technical publication concepts and methods and the way in which these are implemented
- Writing and presenting the information in such a way that it can easily be understood by technical and non-technical users
- BS in Communications, IT or any related field.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in technical writing within a software environment
- Excellence in technical and business writing.
- The ability to interpret discussions and to analyze, categories, structure and graphically present information.
- Meticulous attention to grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of a variety of different Windows-based programs, Graphic Tools, Help Authority Tools
- Team Player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Technical Writer”.