Will be responsible for creating visually appealing and user-centered designs for our products and solutions. Also, to enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and overall user experience of our products and solutions.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to gather and evaluate user requirements and create design solutions.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Conduct user research to identify user needs and pain points
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and UI mockups for various platforms
- Ensure consistency and coherence in the visual and interaction design across our products or solutions.
- Conduct usability testing sessions to gather feedback and iterate on design improvements
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proficiency in Figma design tool. other design tool such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop are plus.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive web design
- Familiarity with usability testing and user research methodologies
Apply here or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “UI/UX Designer”.