Job Level: Senior
Location: Amman- Jordan
Reports To: VP of Product Innovation
Performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and outlines business requirements, and matches a software business model with the software being built. Business analysts also should be able to effectively represent stakeholders, act as product owners, and facilitate successful communication, helping the team deliver exactly what the client wants.
- Evaluate business flows and functionalities associated with the company’s software products, to anticipate customer’s requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop implementation plans for the development of the company’s software products.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate new system requirements and change requests from various customers, and advise and align with these customers on potential areas of optimization or/and modifications in relation to such requirements. Help in documenting, articulating and visualizing these requirements, and transforming them into actionable development concepts/plans.
- Collaborate with technical teams and other stockholders within the company in the planning, design, and development of new functions and features related to the company’s IT solutions.
- Produce high quality documentation for system requirements, solution options, system specifications and business cases.
- Lead discovery efforts to identify new trends and improvement opportunities in relation to the company’s software products. Drive identification of requirements and business trends across business verticals. Participate as a change agent to explore and implement new strategic directions and technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Business Administration or any related field
- PMI- PBA “PMI Professional in Business Analysis “certificate is a plus.
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
Apply here or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Analyst”.