- Evaluate and perform testing for Globitel products/projects.
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and process.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects. Execute test strategies and test plans and perform
- reporting of testing efforts.
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues. Work collectively to solve defects.
- Support teams to adapt changes and accept additional knowledge, in order to develop their skills in dealing with problems.
- Assist in disaster recovery testing, functional, load, and stress testing.
- Evaluate and test software programs to verify programs function according to user requirements Validate that software performs to established guidelines.
- Computer science or any related field.
- Knowledge in Java is a must.
- Knowledgeable with automated testing tools.
- 1 to 3 year of experience.
- Strong analysis and writing skills.