- Implementation of Globitel products (remote and on-site).
- Create final Site Map (Site Configuration Document) Handover document.
- Conduct ATP on-site after each installation.
- Provide on-site product training/support to customers when needed for long-term projects.
- Contact the product specialist for any problem, inquiry, fix or update needed on each.
- Implement major updates/fixes that require on-site involvement.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
- Responsible for conducting internal product training.
- Follow up with development on updates and cases.
- Ability to travel to KSA for long periods during projects when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, telecom, or IT-related fields.
- +4 years of experience in the software support/implementation field.
- Experience in hardware installation and rack assembly is a plus.
- Experience in scripting (PowerShell, java, python).
- Experience in Windows Servers and Linux/Redhat operating system.
- Experience in SQL Server or MySQL.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Technical Support Specialist”.