- Act as the first point of contact with the customers for open cases.
- Gather additional information about reported cases, and perform detailed case analysis by gathering logs, screenshots, and try to reproduce the problem if applicable.
- Respond to the customers within the customers SLA and CRM response time with case status and expected actions.
- Provide the customer with known workarounds and resolutions.
- Install and activate Globitel Products on-site or remotely.
- Implement UAT on site after each installation.
- Conduct customer on-site/remote product training.
- Create final Site Configuration Document and Handover document.
- Implement major updates and fixes that require onsite/remote involvement.
- Up to 3 years experience in the technical support field.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or IT related field.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Basic knowledge in VOIP, PBX.
- Troubleshooting Knowledge about products, telephony cards
- Basic knowledge in SQL, database.
Apply here or you can send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Technical Support”.